Sunday, December 18, 2011

The First Entry In The Mind of Another Angry Amerikan

HELLO WORLD

     That's the first thing a programmer learns the code. So why not for a blogger? What is the point of blogging when there is so much material "published" in the digital world or as I call it Digitana, after the Montana of the early expansion of the original colonies of the new world or the history of the rape of the indigenous peoples in the Americas both central and north.
     As to the question of "why do you blog?" that is because, while I use Facebook, it would be because I am being censored and that Facebook is a poor venue for the expression of political views and a bulk of my FB friends are not yet politically mature. "But Facebook is for fun!" is a common comment when my posts become to pointed or Question the very validity of the current political regime in the United States of Amerika.
     It is my hope that through this blog I will be able to raise the awareness of some of the Amerikan public to the point that they will be able and motivated to do the same. This would create a growing body of concerned citizens that will be able to leverage constructive change in this country. Constructive change in fundamental issues that are plaguing this country now, things like corruption, corporate involvement in politics, the educational deficit, the military and overspending, to name a few. So join me in an open and constructive discussion on how this country, and subsequently the world, may be reformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment